Physicians, researchers, scientists and other healthcare professionals are increasingly challenged to maintain their knowledge, skills and abilities within their respective professions. Medical education therefore plays an important role in the quality of healthcare delivered across the globe. By providing an educational grant in support of the Conference, you are making a vital contribution to these efforts.
All grants are managed in compliance with relevant accreditation and industry compliance criteria.
|EDUCATIONAL GRANT IN SUPPORT OF EXISTING SCIENTIFIC SESSION|
|||Unrestricted Educational Grant in support of an Existing Official Session accepted or invited by the Scientific Committee and supported by a grant from the industry|
- Support will be acknowledged in a designated section of the Program and Conference website.
|SUPPORT OF ATTD 2016 YEARBOOK|
Supporter’s logos will appear on the back page of the online cover of the E-Yearbook
- Company Banner with hyperlink on Yearbook webpage
- Full page color advertisement in Final Program, promoting the Yearbook and acknowledging that the Yearbook is supported by the Company
- An Insert in the Conference Bags, promoting the Yearbook and acknowledging that the Yearbook is supported by the Company
- Company logo on Web mails announcing the Yearbook will be sent to a mailing list of 30,000 experts from all over the world
- Acknowledgement on-site as Yearbook full/partial supporter
- Support will be recognised with signage at the entrance to the Poster area with ˝Supported by...˝ and a company logo only
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the Programme Book, on the event website, and with signage during the event
The Congress App engages attendees with personalized planning tools and real-time event updates. The App transforms smartphones, tablets and laptops into a tool for active meeting participation, making it easy for participants to access meeting information they need and to connect with speakers and colleagues. The App includes the scientific programme, abstracts, speaker info, participant lists, rating/voting system for sessions/speakers and a personalized scheduler and is easily downloadable from the App Store and Google Play.
Congress App support includes:
- Supporter acknowledgement on the splash/pop-up screen of the app: "Supported by: company name/logo" (product logo not permitted)
- Signage on site with App QR code and "Supported by: company name/logo" (product logo not permitted)
- 2 "push notifications" are included in the sponsorship package
- Priority listing in the list of conference exhibitors
- Support will be acknowledged in the Industry Support and Exhibition section of the programme, on the event website, and on signage during the event
Please note that it is the Exhibitor’s / Supporter’s responsibility to comply with the local authority’s regulations, EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceuticals Industries & Associations) www.efpia.org and IFMPA (International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations) www.ifpma.org Code of Practice on the Promotion of Medicines.
Tailored packages can be arranged to suit your objectives. Please do not hesitate to contact the Support and Exhibition Sales Department to discuss your needs. (Contact information is provided in the General Information section on page 7).
Please note that all Supporters will be acknowledged in the Program, on the onsite Supporters' Acknowledgement Board and on the Conference website
*All pictures are illustrations only.