Online registration is now closed!
On-site Registration Desk will be open at the Palais des congrès de Paris, Place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris, France as follows:
|Date||Registration Hours |
|Wednesday, February 15, 2017||10:00- 20:00|
|Thursday, February 16, 2017||7:30-18:00|
|Friday, February 17, 2017||7:30-18:00|
|Saturday, February 18, 2017||8:30-14:15|
Registration fees (in EUR) include 20% VAT. In case of change in VAT the registration fee will be updated accordingly.
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until December 19, 2016
December 20, 2016- February 7, 2017
From February 8, 2017 and Onsite
* Proof of Student/Fellow/Nurse/Dietitian status is mandatory - In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
FEES FOR ALL CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Attendance in all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag including all conference printed material
- Invitation to the Networking Reception
- Refreshments as indicated in the program
- Entrance to the exhibition
- ATTD 2016 Yearbook - online
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
Please make drafts payable to:
- Additional 30 EUR Commission is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Account name: Kenes International (ATTD 2017 Congress, Paris)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 693980-52-795
Swift code: CRESCHZZ12A
IBAN number: CH44 0483 5069 3980 5279 5
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received until and including December 19, 2016 -
- Cancellations received between December 20, 2016 and February 7,
2017 - 50% will be refunded.
- As of February 8, 2017– no refund will be made.
For group registration of 10 participants or more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however press credentials are required.
Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: email@example.com
In addition, please specify full name and address.
- Not applicable for author and abstract presenters
fOR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT:
ATTD 2017 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280 432 Ext. 42
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140